Student Lending Solutions
Are you preparing to head off to college?
Private Student Loans
- Use our private student loans to pay for qualified education expenses including tuition, books, room & board and computers
- .25% Interest Rate Reduction when you sign up for auto pay
- Must apply with a creditworthy cosigner
- Full interest and principle payments may be deferred until 6 months after graduation
Are you a recent grad looking to consolidate your college loans?
Private Student Loan Consolidation
- May lower your monthly payments and reduce your interest rate
- Refinance as little as $2,000 or up to $120,000 in undergraduate debt or $160,000 in graduate debt
- Cosigner release available for creditworthy borrowers after 36 consecutive, on time principal and interest payments
*Private Student Loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all other sources of financial aid including grants, scholarships, and federal student loans. Federal loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans. For more information on federal loans, visit http://fafsa.ed.gov. Federal Student Loans are not eligible for the consolidation program. If you are seeking federal student loan consolidation, please visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/consolidation.
or contact Christie Schwab – your local student lending partner
315.237.7397 // firstname.lastname@example.org